|Adobe Acrobat XI Pro|
What is Acrobat XI Pro?
What’s new (Acrobat X)
Streamlined user interface:
A streamlined, simplified user interface displays the most commonly used tools, depending on the task at hand. Use the chart below to help you find your favorite options from Acrobat 9.
- PDF Portfolios:
- Assemble content into PDF Portfolios in three easy steps with the new PDF Portfolio wizard. Customize PDF Portfolios with layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Digitally sign child documents within a PDF Portfolio. Accessibility support in File mode
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010:
- Create PDF files from within the most popular Office 2010 applications, as well as specialized applications such as Microsoft Project and Visio
- Password strength meter:
- Create better passwords with the password strength meter.
- Mozilla Firefox support:
- Convert web pages to PDF, keeping all links intact.
- Document sharing and storing:
- Send and store large documents using services at Acrobat.com. Use online Workspaces at Acrobat.com to store and share a set of documents with individuals or teams outside your organization
- Online forms creation and distribution:
- Create and distribute online forms using your web browser and the Adobe FormsCentral service. Recipients fill out these forms using any Internet-connected device.